What Could Be Causing Your Pain?
Decades of research have indicated that people suffering with nerve and joint pain may have excess fluids and toxins that damage nerve and joint tissue. These fluids restrict blood flow and oxygen levels in the cells and disrupt the healing process. The disruption of the healing process and toxins irritating the nerves are significant contributors to why people with fibromyalgia feel achy all over.
The first challenge is to detoxify the area where you hurt (in and around tender points) by helping the body rid itself of excess toxins and fluids, thus taking pressure off the capillaries, so that oxygen and nutrients can flow back into the cells. The balance of getting unwanted fluids out and oxygen and nutrients in restores energy in the affected cells, which is vital for optimizing the body’s healing process! Taking a more natural approach to help the body balance vital healing chemistries and tapping into the body’s inner pharmacy has provided many people with fibromyalgia the relief they are looking for.
Goals to End Suffering and Restore Healthy Living
•Goal:Reduce or eliminate the need for pain pills.
- It is well established that chemical pain pills do not work well for nerve pain. These chemicals may also contribute to fibromyalgia pain, as they irritate the gut and trigger inflammation.
•Goal:Reduce the duration and intensity of fibro episodes.
- Understanding what contributes to fibromyalgia and what we can do about these factors can reduce the duration and intensity of episodes.
•Goal:Improve sleep patterns.
- Many people with chronic pain have a difficult time sleeping, and many pain issues and other conditions are complicated from a lack of the proper amount of sleep. There are now proven ways of addressing this problem with natural healing therapies that can help you sleep peacefully through the night, and most importantly, avoid the side effects of sleep medications.
•Goal:Restore energy levels.
- Lack of energy and feeling fatigued is all too common for people suffering from fibromyalgia and painful joint, muscle and nerve ailments. Having less pain and getting better sleep improves energy levels and can promote more physical activity, which is vital for feeling better and staying healthy.
•Goal:Improve quality of life.
- One of the biggest realities of pain is the effect it has on quality of life. Understanding more about what you are dealing with, knowing your options, and actively working to manage your symptoms can put you back on the road to living life to the fullest.
To learn more, head to http://mypainawayfibrocream.com/
Pain management specialist Lou Paradise is President and Chief of Research at Topical BioMedics, Inc., in Rhinebeck, New York. A decorated U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran, he frequently serves as an expert speaker on the use of natural medicines for pain relief, sustainable healthcare modeling, and reversing and preventing the massive abuse of opioid painkillers for unresolved pain. A member of the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Paradise conducts pain management seminars and participates in addressing compliance issues related to regulated natural medicines. Mr. Paradise invented MyPainAway Fibro Cream to safely and effectively address the injuries he sustained as a result of serving two tours of duty as a helicopter rescue crew chief in Vietnam. Mr. Paradise regularly addresses clinical audiences on the use of his company’s proprietary topical technologies in the treatment of acute and chronic pain, trauma injury (including post-surgical trauma), diabetic and chemo-induced neuropathy, and improving clinical outcomes. He is also experienced in other aspects of health, wellness, and healing. Mr. Paradise is especially sensitive to the health challenges of children, the elderly and fellow veterans.