Please Consider Donating To The NFA Today!
The National Fibromyalgia Association depends on donations from people like you to do the work we do.
Set Up Monthly Recurring Donation Payments and Give the Gift of Support All Year
Donate through PayPal (One-Time Donation)
Or send a check to:
National Fibromyalgia Association
3857 Birch Street, Suite 312
Newport Beach, CA 92660
The NFA’s all-volunteer team works very hard to ensure that every dollar is used to make a difference in the lives of people with fibromyalgia.
Every donation … even $5 can help!
Please donate and help us to continue to be able to make a difference in every person’s life who is living with fibromyalgia.
Your donations go to support…
- The development of new content to continue to updated and provide valuable information on the organization’s all new web site.
- The expansion of the NFA’s Facebook page to bring followers more news and ways to share your opinions.
- Participation in and helping to facilitate over a dozen fibromyalgia research projects.
- Weekly interviews and dissemination of FM news to magazines, newspapers, web sites, bloggers, etc., in order to build awareness, override misinformation, and help everyone to better understand that FM is a real and life altering disorder.
- Continuous support and assistance to thousands of people with FM every week.
- Creation of information (articles and videos) to help people with FM and those who care for them, to have a better understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of FM and its overlapping conditions.
- Speakers Bureau-NFA’s Founder, Lynne Matallana and other experts, including medical researchers and health care providers speak around the country helping to educate and influence others to help ensure better treatments for people with FM.
- Leading the efforts in support of NFA’s Annual Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.
- Creating awareness events and informational activities around the country.
- Helping other not for profit organizations to advocate for people with FM and other chronic pain illnesses.
- Any much, much more!