NFA QuestionsCategory: QuestionsNeed to see a doctor for Fibromyalgia
Rita asked 2 years ago

Hi all, I am in terrible, ever-increasing pain from Fibromyalgia (most probably). I have RA and OA. I would like to see a FM doctor before I end up getting bedridden. I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. Please help by naming some effective doctors, either in suburbs or even in the city.