NFA QuestionsCategory: FibromyalgiaSearching for a Fibromyalgia specialist in the Chicagoland area
Rita asked 2 years ago

Hi all, I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. I am suffering from terrible, ever-increasing pain, most probably from Fibromyalgia. I would like to see a doctor who provides effective treatment for FM, before I get bedridden. Please help me !